Cheapest airport parking in Newark
Airport parking nowadays can be an expensive part of your journey and prices at Newark (EWR) Airport vary. Here at Parkos, we collaborate with offsite providers, to help you find Newark economy parking alternatives. Not only do we offer much cheaper rates, but we offer an array of parking options to suit your needs. These include shuttle, valet, and hotel parking. In addition, we offer a comparison between official and off-site parking lots.
Newark Liberty International Airport is the biggest airport in New Jersey. It is one of three airports serving the New York City area, along with John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and LaGuardia Airport (LGA). The EWR Airport in New Jersey serves both the cities of Newark and Elizabeth.
Parking options at Parkos
When it comes to parking options, we have something to suit everyone’s needs. Here is a rundown of the types of parking available.
- Shuttle parking: Just park your car at the parking provider’s space, and take the free shuttle to the airport terminal. On your return journey, call the parking personnel who will pick you up and take you to your car.
- Valet Parking: With Valet parking, drive to the terminal, and one of our trusted drivers will park your car and look after it while you are away.
- Hotel Parking: This service allows you to leave your car in the hotel parking lot. Just book your hotel and leave your car on the premises. You will be accompanied to your terminal by a shuttle bus.
Newark Airport short term parking
While short term parking at Newark Airport can cost up to $65 a day, we can help you find much cheaper parking near Newark Airport. Thanks to our comparison platform, we can provide you with an array of short term parking Newark Airport alternatives.
Newark Airport long term parking
For those of you who need long term parking, we can provide you with a vast choice of cheap parking Newark Airport alternatives. We also provide you with options including valet or shuttle services to make your journey hassle-free.
Hotel parking is another off-site parking option with Parkos. This means you can arrive at your hotel the night before your departure and leave your car in the hotel parking lot. You will also be accompanied to your terminal by shuttle. Prices range from $90.92 for 3 days to $150.92 for 15 days.
Newark Airport parking rates
People often ask how much is parking at Newark Airport. Parking rates at Newark Airport can vary considerably especially if you park on-site. And that is where we come in. Our aim is to help you find the cheapest option close to the airport. In addition, our off-site partners offer excellent parking solutions with highly competitive prices starting from just $6.95 a day.
How parking works with Parkos?
Finding parking alternatives with Parkos.com has never been easier. We strive to offer our clients top-quality service while catering to everyone’s needs. You can find all the information about our parking partners and their offered services. Here are a few tips that you should follow for hassle-free parking.
- Make a reservation in advance at the Parkos website with any parking provider of your choice. You’ll receive a confirmation email with some instructions and directions to the parking lot.
- Follow the directions to the parking lot. Check in with the friendly parking provider and park your car. An employee will receive your car and park it for you if you have booked valet parking.
- After parking your car, you can take the free shuttle service to the airport. Your car will be safely parked during your absence.
- Once you have returned from your trip, contact the parking provider. Your car will be ready, and you head home without wasting a moment of time.
In this section, we have answered some of the most frequently asked questions for you.
What security features do off-site parking lots offer?
Most of our parking lots are covered and guarded 24/7 to ensure the security of the vehicles. You can find detailed security features of the car park by clicking on “more information” of the selected parking lot.
How will I know my booking has been successful?
When you have finished booking parking with us, you’ll receive a confirmation email within 10 to 15 minutes. This email will have all the relevant information about your vehicle, your parking provider, and directions to the parking provider with instructions.
Where can I find off-site prices?
You can find the off-site parking prices on our website. Choose the airport and your parking dates, and you will find prices of the various parking providers.